- 5106 meters/16748 feet
- 2 to 8
- Somewhat Active
- Autumn (March to May) & Autumn (Aug to Nov)
- Remote Trek
- In Person
Rapid Manaslu Trek is a fastest itinerary to do Manaslu circuit trek. Manaslu is one of the famous trekking in restricted region of Nepal. Trekking in Nepal Himalaya is always been a matter of crowd of trekkers with beauty of Nature. But Manaslu is a region where you find peace and abundance beauty of nature and inspiring life of simple people residing there from centuries.
Manaslu conservation area protects the nature and local culture of the region. Places like Samdo & samagaun still keeps the real culture and tradition among people. Visiting many monasteries during Manaslu Circuit trek; passing by antique Manne wall, walking by centuries old chhortens & stupa is an amazing attraction of Manaslu Circuit trek.
What attracts one to do Manaslu trek?
Sighting wild animals like blues sheep, deer, snow leopard, common Langur, Pangolion, Ghoral, Wild boar, barking dear can be precious moment of Manaslu trek. Natural beauty of river valley remains in Manaslu trek – all the way from the beginning of trek to the very end.
Simply inspiring village life and antique culture and tradition of the village like; samagaun, samdo, Tiliche, Lapu Bensi and many other can be a life changing trip to Nepal. View of horny mountain Manaslu from samagaun and the same mounain changes the face from Dharmashala and changes by far more at Bhimtang.
On the top of it Stunning views of Manaslu, Larkey peak, Himlung Himal, Cheo Himal,Gyaji Kang, Nemjung, Kang Guru, and Annapurna II is admiring key of Short Manaslu circuit trekking.
Suggested itinerary of Short Manaslu trek “The spirit mountain” trekking demands your good physique so; regular runner, gymer, swimmer, trekker will have no problem in this trek but still it is doable for first timers (if you work out at least 2 weeks before the trip).
During winter, trekking is tricky with snow in Larke pass and will challenge your stamina to find the right trail over the pass. Our guide and porter will be always with you for any kind of help.
Below is our guide’s suggested itinerary, but looking at your holiday and physical condition (stamina) it can be customized.
Short Manaslu Circuit Trek Outline Itinerary-12 Days
- Day 1 – Drive Kathmandu to Soti khola(710m). Tonight at Soti Khola
- Day 2 – Hike to Dobhan.
- Day 3 – Trek from Dobhan to Phillim 1400m; 6 hours approx
- Day 4 – From Phillim to Ghap; 6 hours
- Day 5 – Ghap to Samagaun (3500m)
- Day 6 – Acclimatizing day and sightseeing at Samagaun.
- Day 7 – From Samagaun to Samdo (3860m); 3 hours
- Day 8 – Trek from Samdo to Dharmashala (4480m); 5 hours
- Day 9 – From Dharmashala to Bhimtang, Today we cross the Larke pass (5213 m) Trek down to Bimtang (3720 m); 8-12 hours
- Day 10 – Bhimtang to Tiliche
- Day 11 – Trek from Tiliche to Dharapani and Drive to Besisahar
- Day 12 – Drive back from Besisahar to Kathmandu, tonight at Thamel.
If you are still thinking on what i should do with Manaslu Circuit trekking, this article might be helpful to you.
Cost of Manaslu trek– Nepalgram Adventure
|Cost (in USD $) Details||2180||870||450|
|Accommodation during trek||Standard||Private||Shared|
|Transportation to trek start point||Private Jeep||Shared||Bus|
|Bus terminal Shuttle service||Private||Shared||×|
|Hotel at Pokhara||5 Star||Standard||×|
|Food on trek(BLD)||Unlimited Meal||3 Meal||×|
|Desert||From Menu||Fresh Fruit||×|
|Company Cap & T-shirt||√||√||×|
|Dawn Jacket & Sleeping – bag to be returned||√||√||×|
|Hard drink||Local Brand||×||×|
|Warm up hike||√||×||×|
|Buffer day for trek||√||×||×|
|Food in the city||×||×||×|
Note – Minimum people in group must be 02 so as to apply above price range.
Restricted trekking route which is being exploited very soon by new road construction is a pristine beauty of nature and antique culture by far. Larkey pass being the longest pass of the world has magnificent view and the villages we walk in lower altitude will greet with interesting way of life and charming people.
Are you wondering on which trek to choose among few remote treks in Nepal or in your second time in Nepal? Manaslu in our itinerary will surely meet your expectations.
Major things to see in Manaslu Trek
- Village trekking experience
- Infinite mountain range before and after the pass
- Changing face of Mt. Manaslu from different villages
- Antique architecture of Mountain Villages
- Night at Dharmashala; very near to the Glacier
- World’s Longest Pass, the Larkey Pass
- Antique and inspiring life style of People
- Sunrise from the pass
- Glacier lake of Birendra Taal / Manaslu Base Camp / Yak shed / Hiking to Monastery
- Numerous Suspension Bridges
- Deep and Narrow River Valley