- 1 to 8
- 5106 meter/16748 feet
- Hotel-Guest House
- Somewhat Active
- Autumn (March to May) & Autumn (Aug to Nov)
- In Person
One of the famous, most visited restricted trail restricted trail of Nepal, Manaslu circuit trekking focuses on the “Larke Pass” being Longest pass in the world while walking around 8th highest mountain of the world “Mt. Manaslu” at 8163M also known as killer mountain.
The trail is antique , opens wider as you ascend higher, leads you to hidden world where different races are living and an example of combined cultural practice of Hindu and Buddhist exists in harmony. This trekking pass is still a trading route of people in Samagaun and Samdo; muels cross Larkey pass to fetch things to another side of the pass. After crossing larke pass, we will get to the starting point of Annapurna circuit trek.
What to expect in Manaslu Trekking?
The Manaslu trekking makes a loop from Arughat to Besi sahar, starts from one district and ends to another (Gorakha to Manang).You will follow trail from low altitude (700meters) to (5165meters) so,in the beginning height difference between two respective camps is around 1000 meters, but once you get higher above 3000 meters; we ascend 500 meters a day.
You can explore verities of flora and fauna, narrow to widest river valley, deepest George, peaky mountains, lush green forest, varieties of wild life and white water of those rivers with refreshing experience to help acclimatizing easily in comparison to other trail of Nepal Trekking.
This is a guideline itinerary for manaslu larkey pass trekking, if you have special request – we specialize in making itineraries that suits our clients. Feel free to Write us.
Manaslu circuit trek over Larkey la is considered as a tough trekking in restricted trail of Nepal, but with this itinerary we are trying to make your trek best comfort.
Trek finishes at pokhara which gives you abundant time to relax and enjoy after trek moments.
Attractions of Manaslu trekking:
- Remote trekking - some says Manaslu is like Annapurna circuit trek before 20 years from today
- Deep river valley and jungle trekking
- Friendly people - you have seen ever
- One night by the side of Glacier at Dharmashala (dharmashala is before the Larkey Pass)
- Trekking in versatile landscape - from river valley to glacier walk
- Longest pass of the world - Larkey pass (top is 5106 meters)
- Trekking over the glacier
- Connects the trail of Annapurna circuit at Dharapani
- Experience both Manaslu and Annapurna Trekking trail
- Birendra taal - a glacier lake at Samagaun
- Sighting of Blue sheep
- Historical trade center of Larke Bazar and its archaeological proof
- Very wide range of mountains from Annapurna and Manalsu Himalaya Range
- Near to Tibetan boarder