Dolpa is a district of Nepal which is very far from Nepal and non-spoiled region in trekking activity. People are really different from other part, resemblance of culture with Tibet is really amazing, and landscape of this region is never second. Place is beautiful naturally and people adds more taste of happiness on it. One of the remote trekking trails of Nepal Himalaya is composed of varieties of endangered animals with stunning landscape.
This trail is famous for its primitive locals and their different language tone and their antique and unique tradition and cultural practice. Walking along the ancient village of Dolpo will give stunning view of Annapurna Range and a huge glance to the Tibetan Plateau. Screening varieties of vegetation and passing high passes on the trail will make trekkers mind free from stress and give different experience in Himalaya. Trek following the Eric valley and the towering mountains will satisfy trekker’s heart spending holiday in such beautiful landscape. Well come of the generous primitive people also adds energy to the trekkers, and energize to walk ahead. Crossing grazing herds of sheep, yaks, and many monasteries and Gomba on the way of this trekking gives heart full happiness for sure.
Camping trek also adds more adventure and naturalness in trekkers mind so we suggest you below camping itinerary for Upper Dolpo.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu international airport (1345m).You will be received by our company representative and assist you to hotel transfer.Tonight Upper Dolpo Camping trekking briefing by your guide.
Day 02: Kathmandu city guided tour & Pre-trip meeting, arrangement of necessary permits.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus/ Hotel (B, L, D)
Day 04: Flight to Jomsom (2710m) and trekking to Kagbeni(2800m) ) Lodge ( B, L, D) From today till the last day of the trekking you will explore village, stay at the local owned tea houses. There will be menu at every eating places from which you will be choosing your lunch dinner and breakfast, which is included if you buy our normal package. You will be following trekking guide, who helps you from choosing food to sleeping warm. You are free to decide on your own but listening to your guide is always wise. Your porter will be carrying your luggage where you need to carry a small bag-pack with drinking water, camera, sun screen and your daily usable stuff. Do not worry while traveling with Nepalgram Adventure, but do not forget to eat more and drink enough.
Day 05: Kagbeni to Yak Kharka (3180m), tented camp (B, L,D )
Day 06: Yak Kharka to Sangda (3710m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 07: Sangda to Sangda Phedi (Tuchela,Niwar La Phedi) (4190m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 08: Sangda Phedi to Yak kharka viaTudje (La 5185m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 09: Yak kharka to Chharka village (4110m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 10: Chharka village to Chanla Phedi (4530m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 11: Chanla Phedi to Do Tarap (4040m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 12: Explore, acclimatize & rest day at Dho Trap(4030m), tented camp(B, L, D)
Day 13: Do Tarap to Pangjang Khola Dovan (4480m), tented camp(B, L, D)
Day 14: Pangjang Khola Dovan to Tinje village (4150m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 15: Tinje village to Shimengaon (3870mm), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 16: Shimengaon to Koma (4060m) via Shimen la (4270m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 17: Koma to Saldang village (3770m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 18: Saldang village to SheyGompa (4500m) via Sela La (5095m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 19: Explore, rest, relax day at Shey Gompa (4500m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 20: Shey Gompa to LarTsa (4120m) vi Kangla pass (5360m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 21: LarTsa to Ringmu/Phoksundo Lake (3730m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 22: Ringmu/Phoksundo Lake to Sanduwa(3038m), tented camp(B, L, D)
Day 23: Sanduwa to Chhepka(2680m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 24: Chhepka to Dunai (2050m), tented camp (B, L, D)
Day 25: Dunai to Juphal (2345m), camp (B, L, D) Today the trekking ends, generally trekkers celebrate the day in a team, share the experience during the trekking. This day will bring guest and guides closer in a celebration vibe. This probably will be the last day in your mountain for this trip.
Day 26: Fly Kathmandu via Nepalgunj, hotel (B/B)
Day 27: Rest, shopping, on your own day at Kathmandu. Hotel (B/B)
Day 28: Buffer day. Overnight at Hotel B/B
Day 29: Our vehicle will drop you to Kathmandu international Airport for your final departure.
Cost of Upper Dolpo Camping Trek
Compare price Plan
Note - Price displayed is for one person, Saying that, more people makes the price low.
- Airport pickup and drop by private car or micro bus (depending on group Size).
- Flight from Nepaljung - kathmandu & Pokhara - Jomsom
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- 6 nights Standard Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara (according to the itinerary), B/B (bed and breakfast)
- All your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Fresh fruit will be served every-night as dessert.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- All necessary paper works special entry permit & Trekker`s information management system (Tims) and local entrance fees.
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government license holder guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people), if u need.
- • Medical supplies (first aid kit).
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Spiritual Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu in A/C Car.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fees
Cost Exclude for Trekking:
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport - Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar.
- Your Travel and medical insurance, we will help for the arrangement of evacuation in case of emergency for free.
- International airfare.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
Book your camping adventure with us - get the best experience - once in a lifetime memory planners company !!
Please send us an inquiry for the available dates.
You might also be interested in
- Activity ⇒ Trek/Walk
- Activity Level ⇒Exceptional
- Accommodation ⇒Teahouse/Lodge
- Group Size ⇒2 to 5
- Service level ⇒Basic
- Trip Code ⇒ABCT14
- Travel Style ⇒ Guided Tour
- Max Altitude ⇒4130 m
Customize this Trip