Major Attraction of Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek
- Less-crowded and peaceful environment
- Beautiful landscapes of Tsum Valley
- View of Mount Manslu, Himchuli, Ganesh, Singri, Bouddha and Tsum Valley
- Indulging of new life, new people and their unique tradition, antique culture and devotion to Buddha.
- Shower at natural hot water at Tatopani
- Explore remote wilderness
- Explore Samagaun Village
Tsum Valley Trekking
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek is a trek in one of the valleys which is very far away from the city and hazards of the crowd. As stated by my friend from Tsum valley, this is one of the beautiful lands which are unchanged from years ago to today. Tsum valley trekking can be done combining with Manaslu circuit Trek, which in combined becomes Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek. It is said that "Yeti", "A Snowman" is repeatedly seen in this area of Tsum Valley, thus this trail is famous and rising up with popularity. Trekkers get glances of Mt. Manaslu, Bouddha, Himchuli, Ganesh, Singri, Tsum Valley and many other unnamed Himalayas.
Apart from the stunning Himalaya this trail also comprises the most stunning landscape in the hidden world. Tsum valley is a virgin destination located at the inner mountain behind the towering hills. One of the best destinations for those who love walking in a less crowded area is for sure Tsum valley. Buddhist hidden valley is the residence of many fests like Lhosar, Dhacyhang, Saka Dawa, Faning & many others. This trail comprises the dominance of Buddhist people, thus trekking to this secret land makes trekkers see new life, new people and their antique tradition, unique culture and devotion to Buddha. Very kind people on the trail do not hesitate to involve with you and well- come you to their home if you want. During the trek, we reach to a place called Tato pani where we take shower in natural hot water. Here "tato" means "hot" and "pani" means "water in Nepal". Below is the suggested itinerary for trekking to Tsum valley which can be customized as per your vacation.
Note : Please contact us for a combined itinerary.
Updated Itinerary Information 2019 - Tsum Valley Trek
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan and international airport & our company representative will assist you to transfer to the hotel. Tonight Tsum valley trekking briefing by your guide.
Day 02: Kathmandu city sightseeing tours with guide in A/C car.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazar(608m).
Day 04: Initiation of Trek from Soti Khola(700m) to Khorlabeshi(970m). From today till the last day of the trekking you will explore the village, stay at the locally-owned tea houses. There will be a menu at every eating place from which you will be choosing your lunch dinner and breakfast, which is included if you buy our normal package. You will be following a trekking guide, who helps you from choosing food to sleeping warm. You are free to decide on your own but listening to your guide is always wise. Your porter will be carrying your luggage where you need to carry a small bag-pack with drinking water, camera, sunscreen, and your daily usable stuff. Do not worry while traveling with Nepalgram Adventure, but do not forget to eat more and drink enough.
Day 05: Khorlabeshi to Dobhan(1070m).
Day 06: Dobhan to Philim(1570m).
Day 07: Philim to Chumling(2386m).
Day 08: Chumling to Chhokangparo(3031m).
Day 09: Chhokangparo to Nile- Chhule(3361m)
Day 10: Nile- Chhule to Mu Gumpa(3710m).
Day 11: Day excursion at Mu Gumpa and hiking around the village.
Day 12: Mu Gumpa to Rachen Gumpa(3240m).
Day 13: From Rachen Gumpa trek down to Dhumje(2460m).
Day 14: Dhumje to Gumpa Langdung (3200m)
Day 15: Gumpa Langdung to Ripchet(2470)
Day 16: Ripchet to Philim(1570m)
Day 17: Philim to Tatopani (990m). (Tatopani is Natural hot spring)
Day 18: Tatopani to Sotikhola(700m) Today the trekking ends, generally trekkers celebrate the day in a team, share the experience during the trekking. This day will bring guests and guides closer to a celebration vibe. This probably will be the last day in your mountain for this trip.
Day 19: Drive back from Sotikhola to Kathmandu.
Day 20: Drop to the airport by our vehicle, for your onward destination.
Cost of Tsum Valley Trek
Compare price Plan
Note - Price displayed is for one person, Saying that, more people makes the price low.
Tsum Valley Trek Cost Includes:
- Airport pickup and drop by private car for domestic and international flights as in the itinerary.
- Bus to and from Soti Khola
- Transportation to and from bus stop
- One night Standard Hotel in Pokhara B/B (bed and breakfast)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking and fresh fruits every night after dinner.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- All necessary paper works, special entry permit & Tsum valley entrance fee.
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government license holder guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking and tour.
- A helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit) with regular oxygen saturation check up
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Guided city tour of Kathmandu; includes 4 destination
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $50 dollar.
- Your Travel and medical insurance for emergency, we assist you for the arrangement
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fees
Book you Tsum Valley Trekking 20Days seat as soon as possible - Tends to sellout !!!
Please send us an inquiry for the available dates.
You might also be interested in
- Activity ⇒ Trek/Walk
- Activity Level ⇒Exceptional
- Accommodation ⇒Teahouse/Lodge
- Group Size ⇒2 to 5
- Service level ⇒Basic
- Trip Code ⇒ABCT14
- Travel Style ⇒ Guided Tour
- Max Altitude ⇒4130 m
Customize this Trip
Customize this Trip