Major Attraction of Nar Phu Valley Trekking
Nar Phu is a village located in Manang composed up of the culture, people and typical traditional practice among them. Deserted geography of the valley makes trekking more beautiful. A part of Manang district in the Annapurna region of Nepal Himalaya offers a new trekking trail called Nar phu trekking. This trekking is in to the deep valley of Nar Phu, opened for trekking from 2003AD. Nar phu is deserted valley in the green Himalaya. It will be fun for you to be in the deserted valley after crossing mountains and heading towards Himalaya. On this trekking, trekker’s explore the distinct culture of folks and many Gombas and Mannes. Nar phu is dominated with Buddhist culture and hence the trail is traditionally dominated with Buddhist people and their warm well-come to the valley. We focus trekking for fun as well as gaining new knowledge, thus we will create many opportunities for our client to involve in the local activities. Culture of Nar Phu valley widely resembles to Tibetan culture. Visit to Nar Phu makes to feel like being at Tibet, Tibet culturally but desert geographically. Annapurna ranges and Himlung Himal are major attraction tough trekkers can screen many mountains like Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak and many unnamed Himalaya. Nepal government under ACAP is upgrading this trail with more infrastructures; this is adding some rising effect to this trekking trail of Nar Phu valley. Travelling to Nar Phu valley with team of Travel Nepal Himalaya makes more worth full trekking, because we focus on the local participation in the trekking and help our client to know more about the locality and Nar Phu. The suggested itinerary for Nar Phu trekking is one of the best designed, but can be customized under your requirement.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu international airport (1350m), our company representative will assist you to transfer to hotel, Tonight Nar phu valley trekking briefing by your guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu with Guide in A/C car, & trip preparation.
Day 03: Drive to Nagdi from Kathmandu (850m)
Day 04: Trek from Nagdi to Chamje (1450m) From today till the last day of the trekking you will explore village, stay at the local owned tea houses. There will be menu at every eating places from which you will be choosing your lunch dinner and breakfast, which is included if you buy our normal package. You will be following trekking guide, who helps you from choosing food to sleeping warm. You are free to decide on your own but listening to your guide is always wise. Your porter will be carrying your luggage where you need to carry a small bag-pack with drinking water, camera, sun screen and your daily usable stuff. Do not worry while traveling with Nepalgram Adventure, but do not forget to eat more and drink enough.
Day 05: Chamje to Dharapani (1945m)
Day 06: Dharapani to Koto (2710m)
Day 07: Koto to Dharmasala
Day 08: Dharmasala to Kayang.
Day 09: Kayang to Phu village.
Day 10: A day Excursion around Phu valley. It will be day for acclimatization.
Day 11. Phu village to Junam.(4000m)
Day 12: Junam to Nar. Nar is another beautiful village during our trekking.
Day 13: Explore Nar village. It will be a day rest at Nar village.
Day 14: Nar village to Ngwal by crossing Kang La pass.
Day 15: Ngwal to Manang.
Day 16: Acclimatization day at Manang, and sightseeing Manang Valley.
Day 17: Manang Valley to Yak Kharka (4350m)
Day 18: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4420m)
Day 19: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3850m.) via Thorong La (5416m.)
Day 20: Muktinath to Kagbeni (2895m)
Day 21: Kagbeni to Jomsom (2650m) Today the trekking ends, generally trekkers celebrate the day in a team, share the experience during the trekking. This day will bring guest and guides closer in a celebration vibe. This probably will be the last day in your mountain for this trip.
Day 22: Jomsom to Pokhara- It is 20 minutes flight to the touristic city Pokhara.
Day 23. Drive from Pokhara to Kathamndu.
Day 24. Our vehicle will drop you to Kathmandu international airport for your departure to your onward destination.
Cost of Nar Phu Valley Trek
Compare price Plan
Note - Price displayed is for one person, Saying that, more people makes the price low.
- Airport pickup and drop by private car or micro bus (depending on group Size).
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Bus from Pokhara to kathmandu
- Transportation to and from trekking start and ending point.
- 4 nights Standard Hotel in Kathmand and Pokhara a (according to the itinerary), B/B (bed and breakfast)
- All your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking, fresh fruits after dinner.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- All necessary paper works (ACAP), special entry permit & Trekker`s information management system (Tims).
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government license holder guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people), if u need.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit). Oxygen saturation will be monitored everyday.
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Spiritual Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu in A/C Car.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport - Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar.
- Your Travel and medical insurance. We will help you for arrangement of emergency evacuation for free
- International airfare.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fee.
Please send us an inquiry for the available dates.
You might also be interested in
- Activity ⇒ Trek/Walk
- Activity Level ⇒Exceptional
- Accommodation ⇒Teahouse/Lodge
- Group Size ⇒2 to 5
- Service level ⇒Basic
- Trip Code ⇒ABCT14
- Travel Style ⇒ Guided Tour
- Max Altitude ⇒4130 m
Customize this Trip
Customize this Trip