Major Attraction of Langtang Valley with Ganja La Pass Trekking
- Challenging trail with a little bit of ice climbing and snow walking
- A small high of 5105m “Ganja lapass”
- Historic village "Tarke Ghyang"
- Buddhist temple in Tibetian Architecture
- Exploiration of culture and tradition influenced by Tibetian Community
- Panoramic views of the Himalayas from "Tshergu ri" or "Kyanjing village" view-point
- Majestic views of Mt Langtang Lirun, Mt Dorje Lakpa, Mt Yubra
- Mountains from Everest region and some mountains from Manaslu region are also seen from top of 'larkey pass'
- Exploiration of remote wilderness
- Sightseeing of UNESCO world heritage sites inside Kathmandu Valley