Gosaikunda Trekking is one of the famous trekking area of Langtang Region of Nepal. The Gosaikunda Lake is holy place of Hinduism and Buddhism devotees that it is sacred holy lake of Nepal. They also believe that once you take a bath from the water of Gosaikunda Lake your pain and sorrows from your life will be apart. Gosaikunda Lake is also renowned as the name of frozen lake. Gosaikunda Lake is situated at an elevation of 4380m above the sea level. In the first day you will be arrive at the Capital city of Nepal (i.e. Kathmandu)be transferred to the hotel and you will stay overnight at hotel. In the second day, you will be taking a drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche. When you will arrive at Dhunche, the nature will offer you the majestic view of wide mountain ranges like Mount Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Yala Peak and many other mountains. Now the gosaikunda trekking will offer you the adventure you want, you will be trekking through an uphill trail where the trail will be covered by jungle and of course views of snow-capped mountain ranges. During the trail you will also get an opportunity to explore Buddha Temple, the local community and diverse landscapes. On the 5th day of your trek you will hike to Gosaikunda view point where you can see the sunrise with an eye-appealing view of mountain ranges over there. After the majestic views, you will trek back to Dhunche following the same trail. Your trek doesn’t end here, when you arrive back to Kathmandu we will offer you the morning tour inside Kathmandu Valley. Gosaikunda is an easy trekking from where you can collect lots of experience in Nepal and doesn’t need more effort. Gosaikunda trekking is also known for short-days trekking in Nepal from where you can save your time a lot. Don’t miss a chance to explore the sacred holy lake of Nepal. NEPALGRAM ADVENTURE is ready for you to make your trip more enjoyable and comfortable. We will provide you the Gosaikunda Trekking package in a reasonable price. Feel free to contact us if you are interested in Gosaikunda Trekking.
Things you will see in Gosainkunda Lake Trek
- Approaching view of Dhunche, deep river valley & Mt Langtang Lirung at Once
- Jungle walk and beautiful sunset from every stop
- Suspension bridges and fresh water river
- Yak Cheese factory & cheese
- Wide mountain range including Mt Langtang, Mt Manaslu, Mt Ganesh Himal and Many other peaks
- Gosainkunda lake, Surya Kunda lake, swaraswoti kunda Lake
- Sunrise on the mountains, Sunset far in Zenith & beautiful (golden, yellow, red) color change on the snow capped mountain on sight
Gosainkunda Trek Itinerary
Day 01 - Arrival at Kathmandu and Nepali way of welcome on you visit to Nepal
Altitude - 1350 meters Special – Happening Thamel street Time – 30 minutes hotel transfer time Activity – Relax at the hotel
Day 02 – Drive to Dhunche with scenic view of Mt Langtang Lirung on approaching Dhunche
Altitude - 1940meters Special – Mt Langtang lirung an approaching view Time – 7 hours by land Activity – Travel overland and watch the people and scene
Day 03 – Trek to Chandanbari – an uphill challenge with jungle walk and beautiful mountain view
Altitude – 3340 meters Special – Singgompa a old Buddhist monastery Time – 7 hours hike Activity – Trekking in the jungle
Day 04 - Trek to Gosainkunda – beautiful trek with scenery of the mountains all the way to Buddha temple
Altitude - 4364m/14230ft Special – View of the mountains till Buddha temple, Many lakes Time – 6 hours trek Activity – Sunset view from the tea house of by the lake
Day 05 – Sunrise hike to Gosainkunda view point and trek down to Dhunche – same trail but different prospective
Altitude – 5100meters Special – wide view of the snow capped mountains + Lakes Time – 4 hours Activity – Sunrise hike to the summit of Gosainkunda view point
Day 06 – Drive to Kathmandu
Altitude - 1350 meter Special - View of the mountains, local people & Landscape from the bus Time – 8 Hours Activity – Drive back to Kathmandu with beautiful memories
Day 07 – Good morning tour and Departure in the evening
Special – Half day tour in the morning will give straight introduction of local life in Kathmandu from shopping to religious activity they do in different temples at Kathmandu durbar square premises, asan, indrachwok, sankata temple and many other temples. Time – 2 hours guided tour Activity – Walking tour in local way with local guide.
Gosainkunda Trek Cost
Compare price Plan
Note - Price displayed is for one person, Saying that, more people makes the price low. Gosainkunda trek cost Include Details:
- Breakfast with Tea, Lunch and Dinner with fresh fruits
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Airport pickup and drop by private car or micro bus (depending on group Size).
- Standard Hotel in Kathmandu (according to the itinerary), B/B (bed and breakfast)
- Transportation to and from trekking start and end point (Dhunche)
- All necessary paper works, entry permit & national park entrance fee.
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government license holder guide including all his salary, food, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking and tour
- A helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit) with regular oxygen saturation check up
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Guided city tour of Kathmandu; includes 4 destination and transportation
- Added Value - (1) Dawn sleeping bag, Dawn Jacket to be returned after the trek (2) Waterproof duffel Bag, Walking Poles, quick dry T-shirt, Cap - to take away (3) Oxymeter to check your oxygen saturation and Heart beat with medical kit box carried by Guide (4) Satellite Phone for extremely remote destination
Gosainkunda trek cost Exclude Details:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $50 dollar.
- Your Travel and medical insurance for emergency, we assist you for the arrangement
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks. Except tea with your breakfast.
Book your space for Gosainkunda Lake trek - also famous as Frozen lake trek in Nepal.
Please send us an inquiry for the available dates.
You might also be interested in
- Activity ⇒ Trek/Walk
- Activity Level ⇒Exceptional
- Accommodation ⇒Teahouse/Lodge
- Group Size ⇒2 to 5
- Service level ⇒Basic
- Trip Code ⇒ABCT14
- Travel Style ⇒ Guided Tour
- Max Altitude ⇒4130 m
Customize this Trip