Major Attraction of Dhaulagiri Base camp Trekking
One of the most adventurous trail in Nepal Himalaya is Dhaulagiri Base camp trek.
Dhaulagiri Base camp Trek is famous as a adventure trekking in the modern era of trekking in Nepal, it consist of two major passes as French pass (5400m) and Dhampus pass (5200m). Because of these two high passes trekkers need to go through, Dhaulagiri Base camp Trek is considered as a challenge in trekking in Nepal. For someone to cross these two passes above 5 thousand meters - trekkers with high moral of adventurous mind is most needed; walking up in this altitude with snow is not easy task.
If you think it’s easy to walk or trek in this scenario then you are adventurous and you can do it for sure, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mt Dhulagiri (8167m) is eighth highest mountain all over the world, and this is the main attraction of this adventurous Dhaulagiri base camp trekking, though we can explore more than fifteen mountains higher than 7000m altitude. The trek on the pass of Dhampus is extraordinary. You will be lost in the mountain paradise whole crossing this pass. Dhamous pass is like a meadow for snow man. One of the stunning mountain contrasts can be screened in this Dhulagiri trail.
Apart from the mountains we also can see lush greenery on the way full with rhododendron and other jungle flowers. Do not hesitate to contact us for customized itinerary of Dhaulagiri base camp trekking. Walking trough the not touristy trail, welcome of the local in villages will make feel fortunate while trekking to Dhaulagiri Nepal.
Dhaulagiri is regarded as a off the beaten trail and many expert trekkers consider this as a hard trekking in Nepal. So strongly suggest you to be sure this is your choice for an adventure for minimal level of facility. However; jungle walk, village tour and wilderness in the trek is unbeatable in Nepal trek.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu international airport & our company representative will receive you and assist you to transfer to hotel. Tonight or the next morning you will be briefed about Dhaulagiri Base Camp trekking by your guide.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu city sightseeing with guide in A/C car.
Day 3: Drive Kathmandu - Beni(850m) by Tourist bus.
Day 4: Start Trek from Beni to Babiya chaour((950m).
Day 5: Babiya Chaour - Dharapani(1400m).
Day 6: Dharapani - Muri(1850m)
Day 7: Muri - Boghara(2085m)
Day 8: Boghara - Doban(2520m)
Day 9: Doban - Italian Base Camp(3660m)
Day 10: Acclimatization, rest and day exploring day at Italian Base Camp.
Day 11: Italian Base Camp - Glacier camp (4210m)
Day 12: Glacier camp - Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4740m)
Day 13: Dhaulagiri Base Camp - Hidden Valley (5400m) crossing French Pass.
Day 14: Rest day at Hidden Valley
Day 15: Hidden valley - Yak Kharka crossing the Dhampus Pass (5200m)
Day 16: Yak kharka - Tukuche(2680m)
Day 17: Tuckuche - Kalopani(2565m)
Day 18: Kalopani - Tatopani(1180m)
Day 19: Rest, Sightseeing, shopping and its your day at Tatopani (Natural hot spring).
Day 20: Tatopani - Ghorepani(2850m)
Day 21: Ghorepani - Nayapul and drive on the same day from Nayapul to Pokhara.
Day 22: After breakfast sightseeing tour in pokhara city, late afternoon fly back to Kathmandu by 25minute flight.
Day 23: Our vehicle will drive you to Kathmandu international airport for you final departure to Home.
Cost of Dhaulagiri Base camp Trek
Compare price Plan
Note - Price displayed is for one person, Saying that, more people makes the price low.
Cost includes for Dhaulagiri Trekking:
- Airport pickup and drop by private car or micro bus (depending on group Size).
- Standard Hotel in Kathmandu (according to the itinerary), B/B (bed and breakfast)
- All your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- All necessary paper works, entry permit& Trekker`s information management system (Tims).
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government license holder guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people), if u need.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit).
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Spiritual Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu in A/C Car.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fee.
- Gratitude (Except for the lead guide)
Cost Exclude for Dhaulagiri Trekking:
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport - Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $50 dollar.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
Reserve your spot for Adventure to Dhaulagiri Base camp
Please send us an inquiry for the available dates.
You might also be interested in
- Activity ⇒ Trek/Walk
- Activity Level ⇒Exceptional
- Accommodation ⇒Teahouse/Lodge
- Group Size ⇒2 to 5
- Service level ⇒Basic
- Trip Code ⇒ABCT14
- Travel Style ⇒ Guided Tour
- Max Altitude ⇒4130 m
Customize this Trip
Customize this Trip