Nagarkot is one of the major touristic hill stations near to Kathmandu valley. One of the good destination to avoid crowed kathmandu, with its worthy sunrise and sunset view. Trekking trail leads all the way through lower altitude fitting for all age group. So, we suggest you this trekking, if you have short vacation and still want to explore Nepal and their culture and tradition with mountain and hill contrast. Chisapani is the best place from where you can screen both the hygienic picture of Himalaya along with local peoples and their lifestyle. Chisapani Nagarkot is circuit trekking from which we can explore the Himalaya range near to Kathmandu. This trekking can be ideal for them who are initiator of trekking in the Himalaya and want to explore the Mountains, since we reach at altitude of 2500m in this trekking thus, to see the mountains like Manaslu, Buddha Himal and many other named and unnamed Himalaya, this will be your perfect choice. Apart from Mountains on the trail we can also discover the life of the people. The destination is very near to Kathmandu though trekkers can feel like they are very far from the capital of the country. The living style of Tamang, Sherpa, Chhhetri and many other tribes in this region gives trekkers a glance of beautiful culture and traditional combination in green hill contrast.During the trekking we visit Shivapuri National park which is destination for the endangered animals. Variation in the vegetation also makes trekking awesome and stunning. Chisapani is one of beautiful places to watch mountains and feel the presence of nature around you. Like Chisapani, Nagarkot is another best destination; here sunrise and sunset are really famous funds. Sunrise and sunset on the lap of mountains will give a clear picture of heaven. To spend a morning and night at Nagarkot makes every trekker fresh thus worth waiting for sun rise and sunset. So we suggest this trekking for those people who really love to see mountains, sunrise, sunset, life of people and many more things in Nepal Himalaya with short and easy going vacation schedule. This is also suggested for those who are old aged, physically not capable of walking long, tired of high altitude, less holidays, low budget; want to be near to city and beginners. Below is the itinerary for trekking to Nagarkot Chisapanani, this can be customized as per your need.
Day 01: Arrive to Tribhuwan and international airport & our company representative will assist you to transfer to hotel.Tonight Chisapani nagarkot trekking briefing by your guide.
Day 02: Kathmandu city sightseeing tours with guide in A/C car.
Day 03: Short drive Kathmandu - Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani(2230m).
Day 04: Start Trekking from Chisapani to Nagarkot via Chauki Vanjang. At the evening watch sunset.
Day 05: After watching sun rise at Nagarkot in the morning, trek down to Telkot. Tonight at Bhaktapur.
Day 06: Bhaktapur sightseeing with spiritual licensed guide.
Day 07: Drop to airport by our vehicle, for your onward destination.
Cost of Chisapani Nagarkot Trek
Compare price Plan
Note - Price displayed is for one person, Saying that, more people makes the price low.
Cost include for Trekking:
- Airport pickup and drop by private car or micro bus (depending on group Size).
- Standard Hotel in Kathmandu and nagarkot (according to the itinerary), B/B (bed and breakfast)
- All your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- All necessary paper works (ACAP) entry permit& Trekker`s information management system (Tims).
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government license holder guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people), if u need
- Medical supplies (first aid kit).
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Spiritual Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu in A/C Car.
Cost Exclude for Trekking:
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport - Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fee.
Please send us an inquiry for the available dates.
You might also be interested in
- Activity ⇒ Trek/Walk
- Activity Level ⇒Exceptional
- Accommodation ⇒Teahouse/Lodge
- Group Size ⇒2 to 5
- Service level ⇒Basic
- Trip Code ⇒ABCT14
- Travel Style ⇒ Guided Tour
- Max Altitude ⇒4130 m
Customize this Trip