- Helicopter ride above the Annapurna Himalaya range
- Thorong La pass
- Manang village and walk to Gangapurna Glacier lake
- Mutinath Temple and Tibetan style landscape around
- Worlds Deepest George at Danaque
- Waterfalls, jungle walking and towering mountains
- Lake city Pokhara
- Drive from Kathmandu to Bensisahar
Helicopter Return after Thorngla Pass
Annapurna circuit heli trek is designed to make your trip to the beautiful Annapurna region easier and more comfortable.
Most trekkers are tired after getting on the other side of the top at Muktinath temple after the hard climb to 5416 meters. The climb is not easy, but after the climb, there is still the descend to be managed - and descent is a killer for tired knees. This package offers an easy and scenic ending for the 12 days trekking trip. We fly you on a helicopter from Muktinath to Pokhara so you will also get to skip the hard uphill of Ghorepani.
Why Annapurna Circuit heli trek?
Annapurna Circuit trek is a long trek for travelers wishing to circle the Annapurna massif with stunning views. Being one of the most versatile treks in Nepal, Annapurna Circuit ascends to 5416m before dropping down onto a high-altitude plateau that takes you to south, along the Kali Gandkhi river valley. The river valley with unbelievable rural settlement and the road construction in the villages are amazing. The trail follows the river and the road, which makes the trekking both easy and hard at times. Along the trail we will pass through villages, terrace fields and forests. We walk through the world's deepest Kali Gandaki gorge with Annapurna I rising to 8091m in the east and Dhaulagiri to 8167m in the west! We savor the fabulous mountain views from Poon Hill and discover the diversity of the Annapurna region. Mount Manaslu is visible during the Annapurna Circuit heli Trek along with the range of Annapurna looks unreal - your photos are going to look like a painting from a fine artist. Furthermore, Annapurna Circuit heli Trek also takes us to Manang, Jomsom and the Muktinath, that again soak us with the diverse Nepalese landscape and culture.
what at Manang for Annapurna Circuit heli Trek?
Most groups trekking around Annapurna range take rest day at Manang to acclimatize to the high altitude (basic concept is to sleep low and trek high), before taking on Thorong La pass. Manang is the capital town of the Manang District of Nepal, at an altitude of 3519m. It is situated in a broad valley of the Marshyangdi River, north of the Annapurna mountain range, on the side of the beautiful Gangapurna Glacial Lake. The 5416m high Thorong La pass leads to Muktinath hindu temple in the pristine landscape of God mountain. In the valley, the Gandaki River is always restless. In the north rises the Chulu East peak, 6584 m. There is now a motor road and alternative trails that are used for transporting goods to the villages on jeep or mules, or carried by local porters.
Muktinath, located in Muktinath Valley at an altitude of 3710m at the foot of the Thorong La mountain pass, is a sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhist. In Hinduism, it is called Mukti Kshetra, which literally means the "place of liberation”. The ancient name of this place before Buddhist origin is Thiru Saligramam. The Buddhists call it Chumig Gyatsa, which in Tibetan means "Hundred Waters", so there are 100 taps with running water inside the temple. For Tibetan Buddhists, Muktinath is a very important place of Dakinis, goddesses known as Sky Dancers. This is the place of Nirvana for both Buddhist and Hindu devotees. For general information about Annapurna circuit heli trekking in the Himalaya, please check the Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any further questions of if you would like to have more information, please contact us!
Day 01: Drive to Besisahar (800m) followed by couple of hours drive to Bahundanda.
Today we will drive in the private vehicle from Kathmandu to Bensisahar which will take approx 8 hours. Our adventure to Thorongla pass is easier with Annapurna circuit heli trek. This option makes trekking shorter and easier at the tough ends.
Day 02: Trek from Bahundanda to Chyamje (1430 m)
Day 03: From Chyamje to Bagarchhap
Day 04: Trek from Bagarchhap to Chame (2630 m)
Day 05: Chame to Pisang (3300m)
Day 06: Pisang to Manang (3570m)
Day 07: Acclimatization day in Manang. Short hike to Gangapurna glaciar lake.
Day 08: Manang to Ledar (4250m)
Day 09: Ledar to High camp (4925m)
Day 10: High camp to Muktinath (3800m)
Day 11: Fly to Pokhara with helicopter, rest day at Pokhara on Lakeside in your Hotel.
Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Cost of Annapurna Circuit Heli Trek
Compare price Plan
Note - Price displayed is for one person, Saying that, more people makes the price low.
With more number of people in the group, Less the price will be. So, we encourage our guests to find more people and decrease the cost.
Helicopter are 6 seated unlike to all transportation cost; helicopter ride with many peole becomes really cheap.
Cost Includes for BEST VALUE Annapurna Circuit Heli Trek:
- • Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu (in the morning)
- • One night in a Standard Hotel in Pokhara B/B (bed and breakfast)
- • All accommodation and food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trekking, fresh fruit served every night after dinner
- • Transportation (4WD) from Kathmandu to Bensisahar
- • All necessary paperwork, entry permits & ACA entrance fee
- • Fluent English speaking and trained, Government licensed guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance
- • A helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people)
- • Medical supplies (first aid kit), oxygen saturation will be checked every night with oxymeter.
- • All government taxes and office expenses
- Dawn Sleeping bag & Dawn Jacket(upto -20 deg celcius) - to be returned after the trip
- Luggage bag & walking poles - to take away
- Nepalgram souveniors - for memories
- Pick up and drop prior to trek.
Cost Excludes for BEST VALUE Annapurna Circuit Heli Trek:
- • International airfare and Nepal entry visa fee (you can easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport – Kathmandu)
- • Your travel and medical insurance for emergency, we assist you with the arrangement
- • All alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks during the trip
- • Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Anything not illustrated in include section.
Please send us an inquiry for the available dates.
You might also be interested in
- Activity ⇒ Trek/Walk
- Activity Level ⇒Exceptional
- Accommodation ⇒Teahouse/Lodge
- Group Size ⇒2 to 5
- Service level ⇒Basic
- Trip Code ⇒ABCT14
- Travel Style ⇒ Guided Tour
- Max Altitude ⇒4130 m
Customize this Trip
Customize this Trip