Major Attraction of 2 High Pass Annapurna Trek
- Remote village and its culture
- Hidden valley of Nepal
- Along Annapurna Circuit trail - fusion of remote and famous trek
- View of entire Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain range
- Deepest river Valley of the world "Nar Phu"
- Kang La Pass (5,322m/17,460ft) and World Famous Thorong la Pass (5,416m/17764ft)
- Ngwal, Nar and Phu village
- Jungle Trek
- Lower Mustang, Jomsom and Pokhara
- Muktinath temple
2 High Pass Annapurna Trek
Manang district in the Annapurna region of Nepal Himalaya offers a new trekking trail called Nar Phu trekking. Nar Phu is a village located in Manang, composed of culture, people and typical traditional practices. Deserted geography of the valley makes this trail more off the beaten path. This trek goes into the deep valley of Nar Phu, opened for trekking from 2003AD. Nar Phu is a deserted valley in the green Himalaya. It will be fun for you to be in the deserted valley after crossing mountains and heading towards Himalaya. On this trek, trekkers explore the distinct culture of people and many Gombas and Mannes. Nar Phu is dominated with Buddhist culture and hence the trail is traditionally dominated with Buddhist people and their warm well-come to the valley.
On our treks we focus on fun as well as gaining new knowledge, thus we will create many opportunities for our clients to get involved with the local activities. Culture of Nar Phu valley widely resembles Tibetan culture. Visit to Nar Phu makes you feel like being in Tibet culturally, but in desert geographically. Annapurna ranges and Himlung Himal are major attractions though trekkers can screen many mountains along the trail, like Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak and many unnamed Himalayan peaks.
Nepal government under ACAP is upgrading this trail with more infrastructures; this is increasing interest towards the trekking trail of Nar Phu valley. Travelling to Nar Phu valley with team of Travel Nepal Himalaya makes the trekking more worthwhile, because we focus on the local participation and help our clients to know more about the local culture and the environment. The suggested itinerary for Nar Phu trekking is one of the best designed, but it can also be customized according to your requirements.
Day to Day itinerary of 2 High Pass Annapurna Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,428ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Jagat Drive (1100m/3608ft): 8-9 hours
Day 04: Jagat to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft): 7-8 hours
Day 05: Dharapani to Koto (2,610m/8,563ft): 5-6 hours
Day 06: Koto to Meta (3,560m/11,680ft): 7-8 hours
Day 07: Meta to Phu Gaon (4,250m/13,944ft): 7-8 hours
Day 08: Acclimatization at Phu Gaon
Day 09: Phu Gaon to Nar (4,110m/13,484ft): 6-7 hours
Day 10: Acclimatization and preparation at Nar
Day 11: Nar to Kang La Pass (5,322m/17,460ft) to Ngwal (3,660m/12,008ft): 7-8 hours
Day 12: Ngwal to Manang (3,540m/11,614ft): 4-5 hours
Day 13: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3-4 hours
Day 14: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3-4 hours
Day 15: Thorong Phedi to Thorong La (5,416m/17764ft) to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft): 7-8 hours
Day 16: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,715m/8,910ft): 5-6 hours
Day 17: Jomsom to Pokhara Flight (827m/2,700ft): 30 min flight
Day 18: Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,428ft): 5-6 hours drive
Day 19: Final departure from Nepal
Cost of 2 High Pass Annapurna Trek
Compare price Plan
Note - Price displayed is for one person, Saying that, more people makes the price low.
2 High Pass Annapurna Trek cost Include:
- Airport pickup and drop off by private car or micro bus (depending on group Size).
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Transportation to and from trekking start and ending point.
- 4 nights Standard Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara (according to the itinerary), B/B (bed and breakfast)
- All your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking, fresh fruit after dinner.
- All accommodation during the trek.
- All necessary paperworks (ACAP), special entry permit & Trekker`s information management system (Tims).
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government licensed guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people), if you need.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit). Oxygen saturation will be monitored everyday.
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Spiritual Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu in A/C Car.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fee.
2 High Pass Annapurna Trek cost Exclude:
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport - Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $50 dollars.
- Your Travel and medical insurance. We will help you with the arrangement of emergency evacuation for free.
- International airfare.
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
Reserve your seat in 2 High Pass Annapurna Trek package
Please send us an inquiry for the available dates.
You might also be interested in
- Activity ⇒ Trek/Walk
- Activity Level ⇒Exceptional
- Accommodation ⇒Teahouse/Lodge
- Group Size ⇒2 to 5
- Service level ⇒Basic
- Trip Code ⇒ABCT14
- Travel Style ⇒ Guided Tour
- Max Altitude ⇒4130 m
Customize this Trip
Customize this Trip