Kathmandu Valley Tour 5 Days
Tour of Kathmandu valley is one of the best ways to acknowledge more about the Nepalese people, their religion, culture and tradition. The tour around the ancient city provides the visitor to explore the ancient and traditional places full of stories and historic importance. At every step, you will find temples with different tales, so Kathmandu city is also known as the 'City of temples'.
While visiting the valley you will have a chance to visit different Monument Zones; among which seven are enlisted in the World Heritage sites by UNESCO i.e. Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Human Dhoka, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swyambhunath, Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath and the Changunarayan temple. Not only with the structural beauty of the temples and ancient palaces, the valley also offers diversity of the culture within the small region.
The Newars are the indigenous inhabitants of the valley who are also known as the creators of historic civilization of the valley. They are rich in culture and tradition with the different fest. Here in the tour you will be provided with the opportunity to enjoy the Newari culture, architecture, their art of pottery and their different jatras (festivals) like Machhindranath, bisket etc. The valley is also popular among tourists for its unique, rich, culture and architecture; including the highest number of jatras.
Important monuments of Kathmandu Valley include:
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu
- Patan Durbar Square, Lalitpur
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur
- Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu
- Boudhanath Stupa, Kathmandu
- Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu
- Changu Narayan Temple, Bhaktapur
- Narayanhiti Palace, Kathmandu
- Dattarya Temple, Bhaktapur
- Balkumari Temple, Thimi, bhaktapur
- Rani Pokhari, Kathmandu
- Dakshinkali Temple, Kritipur
- Amitav Bihar (White Gumba), Kathmandu
- Nyatapol Temple (Five-storeyed temple), Bhaktapur
Note: The Kathmandu valley tour is an easy and a flexible tour. It can be designed according to your vacation time. The short and best itinerary is suggested below.
Minimum driver age
Day 01: Kathmandu valley tour
Places we will visit on day 01:
- Kathmandu Durbar Square(Hanuman dhoka)
- Pashupatinath temple
- Patan Durbar Square
Day 02: Tour around the Buddhist monuments
Places we will visit on the day 02:
- Bouddhanath stupa
- Swyambhunath stupa
- Amitav Bihar (White Gumba)
Then back to the hotel.
Day 03: Tour around nature
Places we will visit on day 03:
- Botanical garden, Godawori
- Dakshinkali temple
Then back to the hotel.
Day 04: Tour to Bhatgaon (magical city)
Places we will visit on day 04:
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Changunarayan temple
Day 05: Shopping at your own and farewell.
Kathmandu valley Tour Cost Include:
- Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner
- Standard Hotel in according to the itinerary.
- All necessary paper works entry permit.
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government license holder tour guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking.
- All transportation, parking charge and maintenance during tour. A/C car or tourist micro bus or tourist bus depending upon your size.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit).
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- All the sightseeing entrance fees
- Card fee for the online payable amount (during online payment)
Kathmandu valley Tour Cost Exclude:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.