Terms & Conditions
We request you to go through our terms and condition is detail. Be sure about the payment before making a memorable trip to Nepal.
Here after; Nepalgram Adventure and its staff defines with WE and all the guest will be defined as YOU.
Terms you Need to Know, Before Booking
- None of the payment is refundable after departure of the trip. In all conditions; you are responsible.
- If we are forced to cancel the trip ourselves (in unavoidable circumstances) 100% deposit is refundable.
- You must deposit 20% of your trip cost via any of our Payment Method, for your Nepal trip.
- For third country trip, 100% payment need to be done after conformation of your holiday plan with us.
- Remaining 85% of trip cost can be paid on arrival at our office.
- All the trip are supposed to be booked 15 days prior to departure to claim the rate displayed on the website.
- We do not have cancellation charge but 20% deposit is non – refundable.
- We will send you conformation email after we got the payment or deposit. Please reply this email with your passport copy, insurance policy paper and if any document asked on the corresponding email.
- You must have valid passport with required visa during your trip with us.
- All our guides and Porters are insured, but you are under your own insurance coverage.
- We serve to our best, complete our duties (our duties will be far to the end of managing emergency evacuation (helicopter rescue if in need) paid by your insurance) but unavoidable natural risk and external intervention till damaging your life does not fall under our responsibility.
- 100% refund for Cancellation of trip before 3 months
- 50% refund on Cancellation of trip before 2 month
- 10% refund on Cancellation of trip before 28 days
- Cancellation of trip before three weeks = 0% refund
Note: Cancellation policy stated above applied for trip in Nepal, for third country policy, please write us.
- We do not charge on cancellation of trip
- If we cancel the trip because of unavoidable circumstances, we refund 100% of your payment.
- You can postpone your trip in order to save your deposit without any additional cost for 6 months. But after 6 months till 2 years Postponing a trip will cost 10% of the of the total trip cost we closed the deal with you. There is no provision of postponing after 2 years time frame.Note: We charge 10% of trip cost, for postponing the trip; to balance probable increase in operation cost.