Yala peak climbing Cost Include:
- Airport pickup and drop off by private car or microbus depending on your group size.
- Two nights in a standard Hotel at Kathmandu.
- English speaking trekking guide and porter with all their food, accommodation, salary and insurance.
- Climbing guide and kitchen staff and their insurance while you are climbing
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and accommodation during the trek and while climbing, fresh fruit will be served after dinner.
- All necessary paperworks and permits, and national park entrance fees.
- Climbing gear: rope, ice-axe, carabiners, crampons, ummer, helmet, harness, ice-bar and ice-screw; two people tent and foam mattress will be provided while you are in camp.
- Card fee for the online payable amount (during online payment)
Yala peak climbing Cost Exclude:
- Your personal warm clothes for trekking/climbing.
- International air fare and Nepal visa fee.
- Medical insurance.
- Helicopter evacuation if needed under any emergency case; covered by your travel insurance.
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks during the trip.
- Meals while you are in Kathandu.
- Tips for trip staff (tipping is expected).