Mardi Himal Peak Climbing 12 days
Mardi Himal is located on the south Part of Annapurna Range and separated from mount Machhapuchhare. Mardi himal climbing is the most preserved mountain and perfect destination for mountain climbers. Mardi Himal is very close to the beautiful Annapurna Himalaya range and trail of Annapurna trek also can be seen from Mardi Himal trail. Mardi Himal peak climbing is a short duration climbing activity in Nepal. Mardi himal peak climbing can be beneficial to those climbers who have busy schedule as it can be done in limited time.
Mardi himal peak climbing provides an opportunity to explore local village culture, tradition, their languages and hospitable society along with the wide mountain ranges.During Mardi Himal peak climbing trek; you can seen the exceptional views of wide mountain ranges such as Mount Annapurna, Mount Annapurna South, Mount Hiunchuli, Mount Machhapuchhare and Mount Mardi. You can explore the local animals, birds, flowers. Animals such as Yak, musk deer, Sheep, Rhododendron (Rhododendron is the National flower of Nepal), Pheasant (Himalayan Pheasant is the national bird of Nepal)etc and less-crowd during Mardi Himal Peak Climbing can be another interesting factor to attract to summit of mardi.
We suggest the mountain climber that, they should have the basic knowledge of climbing and the use of climbing equipments; which leads to better bonding with the climbing guide and ultimately supports for the easiness while climbing. This is how our peak climbing in Nepal is highly successful with our extra special Sherpas and advanced peak climbers.
As Mardi himal is by the side of a holy mountain, you will have great view of Annapurna range and the valley by pokhara city.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara a tourist bus (approximately 9 hours)
It takes 8-9 hours while travelling from Kathamndu to Pokhara. You can enjoy the scenic beauty while travelling. If you don’t want to travel by bus let us know before for flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 2: Drive and Trek from Pokhara to Odane hill (2515m) approximately 6 hours
While trekking to Odane hill, the trail is cover up with beautiful Rhododendern forest.
Day 3: Trek from Odane Hill to Khumai (3245m) around 7 hours
Day 4: Trek from Khumai to Khorchon(3682m) around 6 hours
You will trek uphill from Khumai through Khumi danda.To Khorchon.
Day 5: Trek from Khorchon to Mardi base Camp (4120m) around 6 hours
While you are trekkining from Khorchon notary lines starts at the end of Mardi Base Camp. You will be trekking uphill through korchon hill known as korja danda.
Day 6: Trek from Mardi Base Camp to High Camp (4650m) around 4 hours
Day 7: Summit Mardi Himal (5587m) and return to Base Camp (around 8 hours)
Day 8: Reserve day for unpredicted condition
Day 9: Trek down from Mardi Base Camp to Kumai (3048m) around 5 hours.
Day 10: Trek down from Kumai to Ghachok (1067m) around 8 hours
Day 11: Trek down from Ghachok to Pokhara (850m) around 5 hours.
Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (around 9 hours)
Mardi Himal peak climbing Cost Includes:
- All your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek. Fresh fruit will be served every night after dinner.
- All accommodation during the trek.
- All necessary paperworks (ACAP) entry permits & trekker`s information management system (Tims).
- Fluent English speaking and trained, Government licensed guide including all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance during the trekking.
- A helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit). Oxygen saturation will be checked every day to make your trip safe and successful.
- All government taxes and office expenses.
Mardi Himal peak climbing Cost Includes:
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport - Kathmandu).
- Food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (tipping is expected).
Book your spot for the Short and Easy Mardi himal peak climbing
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment