Chulu West Peak Climbing – 21 Days
Chulu west peak climbing is a perfect mountain summit to see the view of Annapurna Himalaya range and mountains beyond in the boarder, in Nepal.
Chulu west peak consists of three peaks: East, West and Chulu central; similar to another six-thousander, the Mera peak. Chulu West peak lies in the beautiful Annapurna Himalaya range and climbing Chulu will surely be a once in a lifetime experience. If you have done Annapurna circuit trekking before you might remember a peak seen on the top of Churi Ledar - that is Chulu West peak (6419 m). Chulu peak is a NMA peak so climbing permit is compulsory.
Why Chulu west peak climbing ?
Climbers usually choose to go for the West peak as it has the most beautiful scenery from the top. Once you conquer the challenge of the Chulu west peak climbing, the view will be rewarding: the whole Annapurna Himalaya range can be witnessed from the top of this peak!
Your Safety is our Priority
We have experienced Himalayan trekking and climbing guides team with inspiring words and daring heart to support you during the trip. For us, your safety is the number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns before or during the trip, you are encouraged to discuss with your guides. From your side you need to make sure that you are able to do this strenuous outdoor activity. Previous high altitude trekking experience is recommended before taking on this trip, technical climbing experience is appreciated but not mandatory. Without a doubt the Chulu west peak climbing is demanding, both mentally and physically. But once you get to the top and admire the view, you will forget the hardships during the climb. The trek for Chulu west peak climbing starts from Bensi Sahar and will continue towards the beautiful village of Manang. Along the way we get to appreciate the beauty of the diverse nature of Nepalese Himalaya. The adventure begins from a place called Churi Ledar. From our ultimate destination, the top of Chulu West peak, a magnificent view of Annapurna I, II, III, IV and Tilicho, Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Pisang peak and many other Himalaya peaks unveils. The view of the river valley and the villages you have walked through on the way up will be unreal. If you dare to take the challenge, we will do it together! We are committed to make your trip unforgettable. Please contact for further details. Our itinerary is generalized idea for climbers, if you want to customize Chulu west peak climbing trip to Nepal; we are more than happy to design the trip for you.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel. Welcome to Nepal. Our office representative will welcome you at the airport on arrival. S/he will help you to check in to your hotel and convey message for the venue and time for meeting on Chulu West Peak Climbing.
Day 02: UNESCO World Heritage Site tour, pre-trip meeting and preparation.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar and from there an hour drive to Bahundada (1300 meters).
Day 04: Trek to Chamje (1400 meters).
Day 05: Trek to Bagarchhap (1860 meters).
Day 06: Trek to Chame (2710 meters).
Day 07: Trek to Pisang (3700 meters).
Day 08: Trek to Manang (3500 meters).
Day 09: Rest day in Manang; acclimatization hike to one of the view points and Gangapurna Glacial Lake.
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka (4120 meters).
Day 11: Trek to Chulu West Base Camp, climbing guide will instruct you how to use the gear & you are ready to go.
Day 12: Climb to Chulu High camp and stay overnight at the High camp.
Day 13: Chulu west Summit and descent back to Base camp.
Day 14: Trek to Thorong Phedi.
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath, over the Thorongla pass (5416 meters).
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom.
Day 17: Trek to Tatopani (1350 meters).
Day 18: Trek to Ghorepani (2880 meters).
Day 19: Early morning sunrise from Poonhill and trek down to Hile. From Hile take a jeep to Pokhara, Overnight at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 20: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 21: Chulu West peak climbing adventure ends / departure day.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private car or microbus depending on your group size.
- Three nights in a standard Hotel at Kathmandu.
- One night in a standard hotel in Pokhara.
- Guided (local guide)tour in Kathmandu.
- English speaking trekking guide and porter, including all their food, accommodation, salary and insurance.
- Climbing guide and kitchen staff team while you are climbing.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and accommodation during the trek and while climbing, fresh fruit will be served after dinner.
- All necessary paperwork, climbing & trekking permits and national park entrance fees.
- Card fee for the online payable amount (during online payment)
- Your personal warm clothes for trekking/ climbing
- Medical insurance
- International air-fare and Nepal visa fee
- Entrance fees during the city tour on Day 2
- Helicopter evacuation if needed under any emergency Case; covered by your travel insurance.
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks during the trip.
- Meals while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Tips for trip staff (tipping is expected).
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment